Product Information //
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM*
- Will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date of 20th October 2017
- Any other items placed in an order along with this item will not ship until this item is in stock and ready to ship on or near 20th October 2017
- We can not split shipments, please place two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately.
- We cannot combine separate orders.
- Digital downloads will be available at midnight on the release date. All physical items include a digital download.
- All images of physical items on this page are digital mockups & the final product may differ slightly from what is pictured.
For their latest release Ill, Gothenburg’s Makthaverskan push the boundaries of the punk inspired dream pop they’ve masterfully executed for years. While they have always offered a staggering and complex contrast in their songs, the band’s ability to join beauty and vitriol into an unforgettable union is pushed farther than ever before. Merging the lighthearted melody of dreamy indie pop with an undeniable post punk influence, songs like opener “Vienna” and “Eden” are the perfect stage for vocalist Maja Milner to shine. Milner sings with a vengeance on every song, soaring through unforgettable choruses on every track. The album is a collection of beautiful, bittersweet songs that are on the surface perfectly pleasant, but also contain a deeper level of anguish in them.